|A Fresh Approach to Personal Success
||With corporate travels from the mail room to the board room, Carl E. Reid knows what it takes to be successful. Coming from humble beginnings Mr. Reid learned from his mother of Puerto Rican heritage and his father from Barbados, to keep the bar raised high in the honest values of work ethics to achieve success. Through survival skills learned growing up on the mean streets of the Edenwald projects, in the Bronx, Carl transferred his street smart savvy into the corporate arena. His first introduction to business success was achieved by obtaining his first managerial position at the age of 16.
|A Genuine Passion for Helping Others
||As a business career coach for over 18 years, Carl has also helped many people successfully advance their careers and start businesses. With his famous email tag line "Act Local - Think Global", Carl is also very passionate about being of service to the community at large. Mr. Reid has used his life experience and knowledge gained to assist others in achieving their own desired level of success. Carl continued his quest for success from being a temporary worker in the mailroom to becoming an entrepreneur in starting several successful business ventures.
|Establishing Core Values of Trust, Accountability, and Integrity
||With 40+ years of business experience, Carl has always run his career as a profitable business with high integrity value provided to colleagues, clients, coworkers and friends. Carl challenges all who cross his path to leverage and support people in their respective networks to accomplish one's own level of success.
|Applying the Power of Networking Technologies
||Carl is Founder & CEO of a successful technology consulting firm NetTECH Systems Reid & Associates, Inc., located in the New York City area. The main focus of his team in approaching business solutions has always been on "The Human Side of Technology" for convenience, productivity, safety, profitability and fun. Combining 40+ years of business experience with 28 years in the Information Technology field, Mr. Reid has a proven track record in identifying emerging technology opportunities, before they become trends. As a professional blogger, blogging coach and social media expert, Carl empowers professionals and businesses owners to leverage the Internet as a continuous global networking event. Carl is currently engaged by companies as a professional blogger and social media consultant.
|Author, Speaker and Business Management Consultant
||"Foreward" author of Win the Race for 21st Century Jobs by Rod Colon. Carl has had articles published in “Computer Monthly” and “Network World” magazines. Publisher of of Library of Congress recognized blog newsletter, Savvy Intrapreneur. In addition to being a sought after speaker and published author, Mr. Reid advises small businesses on Internet Business-2-Business opportunities
Carl. E. Reid's workshops combine proven "career management" techniques with "street smart" business savvy. He learned both perspectives as a career professional, hiring manager, staff recruiter liaison and entrepreneur. Carl founded Savvy Intrapreneur, which teaches professionals how to run their career like a business.
- Board of Advisor to Liberata Dance Theatre
- Certified by American Seminar Leaders Association
- Member of International Who’s Who Of Professionals
- Former President, Latinos in Information Sciences &Technology Association’s New York Technology Council
- Creator and Developer of Career Management Swiss Army Knife
- Professional Blogger, Blogging Coach and Social Media Expert
- Business Career Coach
- Social Network Consultant and Administrator
- Member of Lotus Notes User Group
- New York City Chapter moderator for International Blackberry Users Group.
- Instructor at Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ. Spearheaded curriculum development and teaching initial Microsoft Office Professional Certificate Course
- Specialized in Microwave Communications. Graduated #1 in class at United States Marine Corps Communications & Electronics School
- 1st Managerial Position achieved at Age 16